Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2011 hollywood beer pong tournament

this past weekend my co-workers and i took our wares to capitol city sports bar & grill for the 2011 hollywood beer pong tourney. it was my first time taking part - only my 2nd time playing beer pong for that matter - and it was a doozy, as 128 teams in eight different brackets duked it out to see who would be the crème de la crème of the entertainment industry.




we entered two teams of two - darek/erica and maura/i - and we managed to acquit ourselves quite nicely. darek/erica advanced to the 2nd round before bowing out, whereas maura & i took down paradigm and CAA before meeting our maker in the 3rd round.




http://www.hollywoodbeerpong.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the best tournament.

beer pong tables said...

Wow, I wish I was in that tournament. I am sure that there are lots of players in that place. Playing with those people will going to be so much fun.