Thursday, July 26, 2012

coyote run - westridge

thursday morning's run took us back to westridge, one of my favorite tracks in the repetoire. somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 peeps came out this morning, including a nike rep inviting all of us to test out their new nike+ training program (akin to their popular running program, except it measures characteristics like how high you jump, etc.) at a premiere event in hollywood friday.

did the difficult ridge on the way back, as i found myself trudging up the ascents and bombing down the hills w/roberto. i've officially applied for the coyotes' training program that starts august 4, so fingers crossed that i get selected to take part.

i figure if i'm going to attempt my first trail marathon on december 1, what better time to start a program that's going to help me achieve my goal?

No comments: